“… the best way to learn about bonsai is to join a club …”
Our club teaches bonsai in a friendly and fun environment.
Top 10 Reasons to Join
- Bonsai is a calm, serene and stress relieving art form.
- The Bonsai Society of Brevard is a 501-c3 educational foundation. Yearly membership is very reasonable.
- Learn where to get good plant materials, tools, pots, etc. Our members are a wealth of knowledge.
- We meet on the third Saturday of every month, at 1:00 p.m. Always a relaxing, fun time.
- We try to visit at least one bonsai convention every year.
- Demonstrations. We bring in guest artists every few months to provide relevant demonstrations on creating, styling, and caring for bonsai.
- Every club meeting has a raffle, or benefit drawing. Members can purchase tickets and participate to obtain trees, pots, tools, books, calendars, and other goodies.
- Lifetime friendships. The club’s membership is very stable.
- We focus on new members. Our club is here for you.
- We are a workshop-oriented club, and we love to help folks work on their trees. Your trees will love you for it.
If you are interested in joining our club or renewing your membership, please contact the Treasurer under Contact BSOB.